Search This Blog


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Farm Fun-Glyphs, Number Charts and Centers



click here for boys and girls number combinations text boxes

click here for more less and same text boxes

click here for comparing ducks

Pin It!


Busy Bees said...

I totally agree with the new standards of digging deeper with numbers. I was on the math committee this summer and have been making things right and left lately for the deeper understanding. I love your blog and great ideas. Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Kennedy said...

Hi! LOVE LOVE LOVE these ideas - I am trying to download the more, less tags and they look fine but when I go to print, they are blank! Any suggestions?? Thanks!! Can't wait for the surprise today:)

Kennedy said...

Figured it out!!! Thanks again for all the great inspiration!!!

Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.