KinderGals: A Look Inside of a School in Durant, OK

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Look Inside of a School in Durant, OK

Slide2

What a beautiful place! I couldn’t believe it when they told me that this year there were celebrating the schools 45th birthday! Here are some of the things that I saw there:

Slide3

Loved the chart where the teacher wrote what they were going to learn about. How about that brick wall? The classroom was an added room to the existing building. What a unique feature. One teacher took advantage of her ceiling by using it for the place to put a word wall!

 Slide4

I love all of the personal touches in the classrooms. When I walk into a room and see them, it says to me “I love my job, my space, and I enjoy being here!” Slide5

Slide6

And here are a few quick tip signs that I saw! Love things that save time and keep me organized! I have some more photos of things I saw…so look for another post with some more “beautifulness”!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Mrs. Wheeler said...

I love seeing other classrooms! Thanks for sharing!

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Unknown said...

Kim, thank you so much for the blog post about our school. We were all pumped to see you write about some of our ideas! I also gave you a little "shout-out" on my blog too! Check it out:
http://adventureswithfirsties.blogspot.com/2013/09/i-met-kim-adsit.html

Thanks again!
Karen Rowland
Adventures With Firsties

karenrowland112677@yahoo.com

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.