Search This Blog


Monday, October 17, 2011

Here Comes the Bride!


Pin It!


Mrs. Kindergarten said...

This looks absolutely wonderful!
How much better could it get?

Mrs. Kindergarten

Jess said...

Beautiful! I love the details and the sunflower were just perfect!

Ashley Nichols said...

I love weddings!! So happy for your family that Ginny is now officially a member!!! :)

Deanna Jump said...

LOVE it! So happy for Tyler and Ginny. There is nothing more precious than family.

Busy Bees said...

What a perfect looking wedding! I love the photo booth idea. I don't have any kids married yet, but both of their boyfriends/girlfriends have been around for over 6 years. I know what ya mean by they already seem like family!! So happy for you!

Dual Kinder Teacher said...

You look so cute with your honey! Congratulations :)
Dual Kinder Teacher

Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.