KinderGals: Do Your Kids Like Each Other?

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Do Your Kids Like Each Other?

Do the kids in your class like each other? Last year, I had a group that really needed some positive motivation to get along. I created these "good friend" badges to help highlight students who were being good friends! At the end of the academic segment, I would highlight that student and explain to the other boys and girls what the student did to earn the award. They got to wear the badge all day! At the end of the day, I would take off the badge and put the sticker on them. This made sure their parents knew that we were supporting positive friendships in our classroom.







I hope this helps you establish good friendships in your classroom!
Pin It!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.