KinderGals: Peek a Boo! It’s February Two!

Search This Blog

Friday, January 31, 2014

Peek a Boo! It’s February Two!

Hey Guys! I added some new things to the Hooray For Groundhog’s Day unit. If you already have it, go to “my purchases” and you can get the updates!Slide1
We are always looking for excuses to wear our pjs to school, right? So we celebrate Groundhog’s Day with a day of hibernation! We invite our kids to bring along their stuffed animal for a visit. I try to encourage everyone to bring a forest animal, but we end up with dogs and cats too! Here are the reproducibles we use to record our hibernation information as well as the graphing and sorting activities.
Slide2
The other thing I added was our Groundhog’s Cupcake recipe. To tell you the truth, I don’t know why it wasn’t already in there! I totally thought it was! It’s a great segway for procedural writing, sequencing, and sentence structure.Hooray for Groundhogs Day_Page_1
If you don’t have the unit, you can get it here. You can also see another activity out of this pack by going (here). You can go (here) to see the unit.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Love the Ground Hog things. FYI, I think you may have a grammar issue with "Does your animals hibernate". Thanks for your creations and freebies.
Terry
CA
Thyordan@aol.com

Kim and Megan said...

THANK YOU TERRY! I couldn't decide if I wanted it to say, "Does Your Animal Hibernate?" or "Do Your Animals Hibernate?" Major mix up! It's all fixed and ready to go

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.