Search This Blog


Monday, February 20, 2012

Cut a Sentence Books!



click here for cut a sentence

click here for spring cut a sentence

click here for winter cut a sentence

Pin It!


We Teach Like A Rockstar said...

Thank you for....being you! Your daughter is so lucky to have such a wonderful mentor and especially...mother! I just bought your Go Buggy Unit and cannot wait to use it in April. Yes...I am planning ahead! Have a great week. Amber ~ Kindergarten Rocks

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

I used to love doing this when I taught K!!! I stiil use it sometimes in first for my kids that need the extra practice with sentence structure!!
First Grade Blue Skies

applesandabcs said...

I love how they can cut and paste the sentences! Also, I love the idea of having their friend sign the back once they read it to them!

Apples and ABC's

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...


Can't wait to see you on Thursday and Friday! You won't be able to miss me...think PiNk! I am officially declaring Winter to be over, viva Spring and LILLY!!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten

Becky said...

I bought Megan's Cut a sentence!!! I would love it if she made more ;)

Becky said...

I just saw the spring... haha! I will be buying that!!!!

Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.