KinderGals: Making the Most of Your Math Small Groups: FREE WEBINAR

Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2015

Making the Most of Your Math Small Groups: FREE WEBINAR

Are you trying to figure out how to run small groups during math centers? Are you wondering what kinds of activities to use to teach the standards? Or, are you trying to figure out how to differentiate your small group lessons without working yourself to death? If you answered yes to any of these questions then you will want to tune in to this webinar—DI: Easy as Pie-Making the Most of Your Small Groups.

How excited am I that ESGI has invited me to conduct a webinar that is specifically designed to answer these questions. In this webinar, I am going to share how you can effectively set up your small groups for interventions, on target, and enrichment groups so that ALL children are getting just what they need.

So here are the details:
When: December 17th.
Time: 6:00 PM CENTRA:L TIME (Be sure and adjust for your time zone!)
Who: pre-k, kindergarten, first grade teachers, principals, math coaches, instructional leaders, anyone who is interested!
How: Click on this link to register
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8339372755359916033
Want to know more about ESGI and how to get a two month free trail? Click on the image below.
http://www.esgisoftware.com/ESGI/?promo=adsit
You might also want to check out this blog post I wrote recently about small group math. It contains a link to a free unit of math assessments!
http://kindergals.blogspot.com/2015/11/differentiated-math-instruction.html
Pin It!

13 comments:

Eat.Pray.Travel.Teach said...

I am very excited for this webinar! I just started math centers this year and can't wait to gain more knowledge and ideas!

Kristen
Www.eatpraytravelteach.com

Unknown said...

I just want to make sure before I recommend this to my colleagues: is this webinar free? How long is it?

Thanks, Theresa

Kim and Megan said...

Yes! It is FREE! It will last between 45min-1 hour.

Kiddos Connect said...

Thank you so much.
I learned some new ideas as well as
confirmed some old practices.

Anonymous said...

Is this where we can ask questions about the webinar?

Kim and Megan said...

Jodi,
You could ask questions on the webinar. But, you can put them here, too and I will answer it with the other questions.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I followed your webinar and absolutely loved it. I am planning on following your group ideas when I return in January to My kindergarten class. Unfortunately I forget the details of putting this together. Would you have anything in writing that could help me. I see the webinar cannot be posted due to technical difficulties. Is there anyway I could receive this with the technical problems. I really need something to help me get this started. It's exactly what we need Dayna. Sudbury Ontario

Kim and Megan said...

Hey Dayna,
ESGI is still working on making this video work! We want you to be able to see if. Unfortunately, it isn't ready yet.
kim

Gennie G said...

ESGI is the best! :)

Unknown said...

Signed up for ESGI!

Unknown said...

Signed up for the estimated trial:)

Lesly said...

can I still access this webinar?

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.