KinderGals: Throwback Thursday…A Little More Time Remembering Carpet Bags…Morning Circle Time

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Throwback Thursday…A Little More Time Remembering Carpet Bags…Morning Circle Time

Hey Guys!  In honor of Throwback Thursday here’s a post I did about my morning circle time and how I schedule it to be sure I am getting everything done. If you want to read about circle time for the other days of the week, search for “morning circle” in the search button and they will all come up.

Slide1

Slide2Slide3Slide4Slide5Slide6Slide7Slide8Slide9

Slide10Slide11Slide12

Pin It!

3 comments:

Lee Ann Rasey said...

I really want to try the carpet bag idea this coming year as I am returning to kindergarten after years in Title I. I'm just having trouble deciding where to keep them to have them so they are ready to go and students are not having trouble finding theirs. Any special way you put their name on the bag? Did you buy the bags and zipper pouches yourself? Thanks!

Lee Ann Rasey said...

I really want to try the carpet bag idea this coming year as I am returning to kindergarten after years in Title I. I'm just having trouble deciding where to keep them to have them so they are ready to go and students are not having trouble finding theirs. Any special way you put their name on the bag? Did you buy the bags and zipper pouches yourself? Thanks!

Kim and Megan said...

Lee Ann,
I have 3 baskets that I keep them in. They know which basket theirs is in. When they come to school in the morning, they get it out and put it on their carpet spot. It stays there all day. I put their name on with the wide clear tape.

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.