Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Georgia Bloggers Blog Hop

image
It's time to teach the country about yes ma'am and ya'll.
Down here in Georgia, we talk with a drawl.
We're bringing you some freebies as sweet as our tea.
Enter our contest, you might get some things free!
One of our favorite things to do as a family is head down to Lane Packing Company to get some fresh peaches. We bring home a large basket and then share them as a family.  Before we leave Lane’s, we must stop and have an ice cream cone full of fresh peach ice cream. If you are ever in our area, you must head to Lane Packing Company! It is sure to be a treat! Here we are enjoying some YUMMMMY ice cream!image
This weekend, we've paused from our peach picking to give you a taste of Georgia. Twenty-five teachers invite you to take a road trip through our southern state. Hop through our blogs to get freebies.
image
I created a parking lot that we use to display our words that we are working on each week. I also added a editable form for you to use to print your sight words! I use a small command hook so that I can just place one word on top of each vehicle. The sight words stay “parked” here for one week. We talk about them and practice them each day. At the end of the week, they go on our word wall! This is what the parking lot looks like:
image
Here is what the editable form looks like:
image

All you have to do is print the Parking Lot and enter in your sight words and print!
You can pick up this up just by clicking here.
We'd also like to give you a chance to win a bushel basket full of our products. To enter from my page, you just need to follow Kinergals on Facebook here. You can enter once from each person's blog!
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway    
Goodness gracious, what are you waiting for sugar?! Time's a wastin'. Go get more free stuff and sign up to win!  


Pin It!

9 comments:

Jayne Gammons said...

You've inspired me to take a field trip to Lane with some of my favorite little people. Thanks for joining the hop! Jayne
Smart Kids
ABCs of Reading

G-Iron Tutor said...

I love learning about new places to explore. :) Cute freebie too :)
G-Iron Tutor

Karen W. said...

Thanks for hooking us up with some great bloggers and for the freebie! Wish I was peach picking myself!

Lana said...

I'll have to see how far that is from me...I'd love fresh peaches!

Theresa Copeland said...

Sounds like it would be a lot of fun! I'll have to check the map to see just where it's located! A road trip may be in my future!

Theresa @ True Life I'm a Teacher!

Chandra Dills said...

Oh, I LOVE Lane!!! I've only been a couple of times, but it has become a must-have when we are travelling to Florida!!! I love watching the peaches in the back, and then have to get peach ice cream!!!
Chandra
Teaching with Crayons and Curls

Dr. Sherry Clements said...

The peach ice cream looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!

Mizz Mac said...

Don't you just love what all Lane does for the community and the school children! Great Blog! Thanks for sharing!

Heather LeBlanc said...

There is nothing I love more than fresh peaches. Sad we can only get them a couple of months of the year!

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.