Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Are you near St. Louis?

Slide3

Super excited to be coming to MO this week to do the DI for the Little Guy Seminar. (Click on the photo above for details) But….what makes it even sweeter? I am going to get to spend some time with my super sweet friend Deedee Wills. So, she and I got to thinking and we decided to see if any of ya’ll want to meet up, too! If you click on the brochure below, it will take you to Deedee’s post with all the details! Hope you can make it to the conference, but if not hope to see you at the meet up! 

Then, I saw that  Katie from Little Warriors had it on her blog, too! Click on the photo below to see her post!

Are you in?

Pin It!

5 comments:

Monica Mize said...

I'm IN! :) I came to your conference last year (in Springield) and school has no money this year, but I'm super pumped about dinner!!!

Ramon Abajo said...

Are you coming to LA, gals?

Best,
Ramon
Fonts 4 Teachers
Fonts 4 Teachers in TPT

Chrissy said...

I had a wonderful time at dinner! Thanks for hanging with us and sharing your heart.

As Meredith said, "I'm saving my pennies to make it to Vegas in July!" :-)
Chrissy ReadWriteSing

Kim and Megan said...

Chrissy,
It was great to meet up! What a fun dinner we had. Hope to see you in Vegas, baby!

Kim and Megan said...

Monica,
We missed you. Hope everything is okay! Maybe next time.
kim

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.