Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Party!

Slide1

I have teamed up with my teaching partner, Wendy Gilstrap, to share our party pack. Don’t you just hate those parties where all the parents come and stand while you run around like crazy? Or, how about when  the kiddos take one bite of their snack food and throw the rest in the garbage? So, I stopped having parties like that several years ago. Now I try to make the party more like fun centers where the kids rotate through various party activities. So this fun little pack has a Reindeer Snack Mix, a North Pole Smoothie Recipe, 4 games/activities, a craft, a treat bag and a banner—all you need to make your party a success! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Party!

Pin It!

1 comment:

ABC SCHOOL said...

I just want to say: I you are FABULOUS AND YOU INSPIRE ME! I so would love to see you in action! I can tell just by the pics you post your talent with children! Thanks you!

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.