Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving Break is Just Around the Corner…Is it really almost December?

Slide1
I don’t have to tell you how crazy this time of year can be! Both Megan and Ginny are ready for a break from their cute little munchkins and to enjoy a little family time during Thanksgiving. But then….it is only beginning. Nothing compares to the joy, stress, exhaustion, and fun that December brings. I will tell you, now that I am not in the classroom and don’t have any little children in my home—it doesn’t quite seem the same. So even though there is stress involved, would you really want it any other way?
Here are a few of the places I will be spending my time in December. So if you are in the area, come by and see me, share your holiday stories, and keep the magic alive.
Slide1
Slide1
Slide1
I will also be in Chicago on December 5 and 8 to work with the preK teachers in Chicago Public Schools! I better put on my comfy shoes. See you in the airport!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Reagan Tunstall said...

I will be waiting like a little giddy fan in San Antonio!

Greg Smedley said...

Well you're going to be right in my neighborhood! Too bad out district doesn't pay for workshops or I would so be there!!!

You should drop in and bust me and the little monsters while you're in town!

Greg
Http://kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

School Sparks Renee said...

Wow are you busy! But I know you love presenting. It's great that you share your expertise with other teachers! have a great Thanksgiving. Renee

Kelly Young said...

So excited that I will get to attend the Nashville conference! It took a little begging, pleading, crying, bribery, and negotiating but my kinder buddies and I will be there!

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.