Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, November 26, 2012

Look What I Just Bought! Too many choices….

Slide2

Love this pack from Kim! She is one of the most creative teachers I know!

Slide3

This packet is going to be a life saver in December!Slide4

How smart is DeeDee? I love everything she makes!Slide5

What a great time of year to teach compassion?

Slide1

Upper grade teacher have been asking me if anyone out there is making reader’s workshop units like mine! I think this might be just what you need! Fantastic job!

Slide6

This is some of the items in my new Shapes Galore for the Common Core pack. This isn’t all of it!

So….let’s see what I can find tomorrow!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Love love love your new shapes unit! I think I've pinned it 10 times because I need to remember to print it off ASAP!!!!

Thanks for the shout out! LOVE YA!

Giggles and Squeals said...

I just bought all your Readers Workshop units. I am so excited!

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.