Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lakeshore Learning


Who does not love Lakeshore Learning products? When stocking up my centers and activities for the year, I always shop at Lakeshore. My school started requiring teachers to commit a portion of their day to remediation and enrichment. One of my favorite activities for enrichment is the Language Lacers from Lakeshore Learning.

 
After introducing these to my enrichment group, I placed them in a center and had the students record their words in a steno pad. These would also be great for first grade!
 
Would you like to grab your own set of Language Lacers? Click below to get 25% off from Lakeshore.
 
Enjoy 25% off from Lakeshore: www.lakeshorelearning.com/savenow
 
 
 
 
 

Pin It!

2 comments:

Busy Bees said...

Love it!
Robynn
BusyBees

kcal88 said...

Just ordered some language lacers...
:) Katrina

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.