Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cyber Monday…and Tuesday Sale at tpt


Did you stand in any lines this weekend? While I didn’t do the Thursday night shopping or get up before 7 on Friday, Megan and I did venture out on Friday to do a little shopping. Then, after a 13 hour car ride back to DC on Saturday, the last thing I want to do is to go and stand in any lines! So now I can do my “teacher” shopping right from the computer…and it will all be on sale! Everything in my store is 20% off, along with an extra 10% if you use the code cmt12. You can get to my store by clicking on the snowman above! Happy Shopping!
In case you want a heads up, here are the Christmas items that are currently in my store.
Slide1Slide7
Two Packets for Santa…
Slide10Slide8
a Christmas Tree Unit and a Rudolph Unit…
Slide2Slide13
two game packs…
Slide5
and a Gingerbread Man Reader’s Theater.
Now, if you want to get ready for when you come to school in January…Slide6
Start off with a Happy New Year Unit….
Slide9Slide11
two winter units…
Slide12Slide4
two winter game packs…
Slide3Slide14
and two penguin game packs!
And if that isn’t enough, there are lots of other teachers having a sale, too! So happy shopping, right from your computer! It's going to be a busy week! Hope to see some of you in Ellicott City http://www.sde.com/teacher-workshops/seminar-details.asp?id=1332or Chicago (Alsip) http://www.sde.com/teacher-conferences/details.asp?id=1191 this week!
Pin It!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.