KinderGals: MORE Apples fun!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

MORE Apples fun!

I am back for day 2 of apple fun. I cannot wait to share the other things we did last week with you. First, I used Deanna Jump's unit to hone in on our data skills. The kids LOVED the glyph. I was so busy during the glyph making that I forgot to grab a picture. She just recently updated this unit and it is great. Grab it here.
Deedee Wills has a really fun way of teaching math. I enjoyed using all of her math stations this week. Grab her packet here. Her unit is really aligned with Common Core and my kiddos loved it.
Here is one of my sweet kiddos doing the Johnny Appleseed pattern book in Deedee's pack.
We finished our week with an Apple tasting party created by Sarah Cooley. The kids loved it. We had apple pie, apple juice, apple butter, apple muffins, apple jacks, apple slices, and so much more. They really enjoyed eating and trying all the different treats! Click here to plan your party!
Here are a few of my sweeties enjoying their tasting party.
 
Finally, I found a great blog post over at What the Teacher Wants about apples. She has some great freebies. Check it OUT!
 
Whew! What a week! We had so much fun.
Pin It!

2 comments:

A Tale of 2 First Grades said...

Girls,

I am so glad I'm not the only one that is still posting about apples, well technically I haven't but it's on my list. You can stop by later this week and check out our adorable apple art.

~Alison

A Tale of 2 First Grades said...

Girls,

I am so glad I'm not the only one that is still posting about apples, well technically I haven't but it's on my list. You can stop by later this week and check out our adorable apple art.

~Alison

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.